Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Weekend With My Family

My happy family members posing for a posterity after our Family Week CelebrationMy family and I had a wonderful experience Saturday as we joined the Church activities to culminate the Family Week Celebration.

We enjoyed the 45-minute foot parade around the main thoroughfares of La Carlota. The band of selected pupils of La Carlota South Elementary School I led the parade.

Rebing, my wife was all smile as I took her picture while strutting along San Agustin Street just a stone-throw away from the meetinghouse.

Rebing and me lying on the ground of our Church after the program of Family Week celebration.A moment right after the morning session, I playfully laid on the well-trimmed Carabao grass lawn of the meetinghouse to wait the members of my family outside. I was surprised when my wife joined with me and laid on my lap. I was happy and elated. Then followed my youngest son, Gilbor Junior who laid on his mom's side. My youngest daughter, Geeree took her turn too after her brother.

Three of Us - Gigi, Rebing and me on the ground of the Church.
Gingging, Bryan, my grandson arrived then we took lunch outside together with my son-in-law, Almon, his talented 8-year-old daughter, Adgel to a humble restaurant. As every member of my family ordering their fave foods, I remember those good old days with my late parents. The happy moments as we ate outside our home. Kasadya gid! Kanami Gid! [It's enjoyable. It's satisfying!]

Camporazo's family at public plaza
At the end of the afternoon activities, we posed for a posterity at the Family Week backdrop. Then we had a snack in one of the fastfood kiosk inside the agora market, 500 meters from the meetinghouse. My eldest daughter who was fetched by her hubby Almon with their tryke, joined with us this time.

We're done but time was still early. Then we proceeded to the plaza to pose for a souvenir picture there.

Our day is complete. What a happy and blissful occasion indeed! Family is really important. And I know my family could be together forever. What a blissful, wonderful expectation!

33 comments:

  1. Hello Gil! Family is indeed important. Which is why quality family time must be valued! You seem to have a big, happy family. So nice! Keep making memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A salute to the man of the house!! Though I miss my father as I was reading the post.. God bless you more, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss my dad.. =) I salute you for keeping the family bond..

    ReplyDelete
  4. followed you on GFC and liked your page as well.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed. Family should always be a priority. I just feel sad because I miss my mom, dad (bless his soul) and my siblings so much. God bless you and your family Sir. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a happy family .you are blessed with a good wife and children .Family bonding time is really important.My eldest like it if we stay in one room ,watch tv or while doing anything and of course going to church together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing you sir with your family reminded me of my dad... What a lovely family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree, family is really important so we should find time for them even we have busy schedules.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Family is our first ministry. It's good to hear that there are still many fathers who really take time to bond with their family. Nowadays kasi, as to my observation, nawawala na ang family day :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. i grew up very close to my mom,dad and my siblings. close family ties is very important to me :)

    i am happy to see families like yours who do bonding moments, really a wonderful moment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ang sweet parang mga highschool lang, sana ganito din kami by that time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to see how happy your family is. To be part of a thriving, happy family takes commitment and enormous effort. Glad that you're one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's good that you value family! It takes a whole lot of sacrifice to raise one. Good job and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @promking if your asking our local Church, it is in La Carlota City, Negros Occidental.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's good that you have bonding moments with your family. Kami bihira nalang kasi my brother and I lvies in Manila na. And malalaki na kami, may mga kanya-kanyang gimik na hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love going out too, even for just a walk or taking photos around the city. Valuing the family will be very beneficial later on...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so sweet of you to spent time with your family! I salute you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohe.... i always envy family get togethers... due to a sadful family background, i never really experiece such. At least I am a very independent person that I can still make up in stuffs like this=)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh family is really a priority! I always believe both parents should be in the same roof as the children are, minors especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow...what a great family you have!

    family time is a special bonding time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. that's cool having a uniform family shirts

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's very pretty to see family who are happy and doing things together. Family comes first before anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You guys look like a really happy couple with really blessed family. I wish mine will be like yours..

    ReplyDelete
  24. How I wish I could be like you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. it's nice to know that you had a beautiful weekend, sir gil, especially that you spent it with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Sir Gil,
    Ganda pong tignan ng Family nyo...:)
    Wala na talagang sasaya pa kapag kasama ang Pamilya...

    ReplyDelete
  27. its nice to have a family bonding! brings back all the good memories thats past! and give more strength back.!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really dedicate Sunday to my family and no other things should come first. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...