Thursday, July 4, 2019

My 'Thinking Place'


I could relate much on this. I remember when I was studying in college sometime in the 80s, I used to spend my time studying in our public school toilet.

Thinking Place
Thinking Place
You know public school toilet isn't properly maintained. You can still smell the bad odor coming out from the improvised opening receptacle for the waste.

I stayed outside the uncomfortable room and started studying my notes on various subjects for the exams. It became my habit to go there a day or two before my exams date.

During the exams, I prayed before taking them and started to answer the questions. When I forgot some answers, the pungent smell, the uncleanness of the room posed a good reminder of what I have studied, of what I had memorized while I was in the public school toilet. It's the best thinking place for me.

I completed my 4-year degree course in college with flying colors because of that dirty  unsanitary comfort room as my "thinking place" but I was lucky I didn't get sick.

image credits: PlumbersStock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...