Wednesday, May 13, 2020

In Crazyoff earning money is easy

Recently I have come across with a new site wherein discussions are made easy and earning is simple as ABC.

I joined there through a suggestion of a virtual friend in myLot. I never hesitated and checked the site. I register. In a few minutes of processing my registration, I right away started writing my first post and submitted it.

For a matter of two weeks I earned $3 USD. I requested it and in few minutes I received it in my PayPal account. The payment is fsst.

The minimum crazy points to get for a payout is 2,000 points.

Crazyoff is barely one month old. It's platform to earn money is simple. You have to submit post of any topic then have it interacted with a fellow. The more interactions and views the post received, the more it earns.

Minimum word for post discussion is 15 so as with the comment or interaction. The minimum number of post to be submitted everyday is 3.

As of this writing I have already reached 3 thousand points and I could make a second payment request.

If you are interested check this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...