Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Why Are They Spiritually Inspired?

Have you considered some verses in the Bible are inspiring? Do you have a scriptural mastery which guides you all the way in your way of living? Some of my friend in the Facebook have signified their desire to share what they have.

Bible Verse Game
I introduce Bible Verse Game in my Facebook page to check how many friends I have who have some verses in the Bible, which inspire them in their day-to-day undertakings in their lives.

Those who responded are a few teachers, government and private employees. Whether they're religious, devotees or otherwise, it doesn't matter. This is only to find out their favorite Biblical memory verse that has guided them, strengthened them, and nurtured their faith regardless of any religious affiliation or denomination they have.

Why Scripture?


We read the scriptures for they're the words of God that would give us spiritual guidance. We study them for profit and learning. We keep on memorizing for they provide inspiration when we are weak, discouraged, failing or depressed.

Hope

Rodante Cabahug Bibiano
For I know the plans I have for you saith the Lord; plans to.prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Heart's Desire

Mhal Fajardo Pangilinang
Delight thyself unto the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. - Psalm 37:4

Confidence

Klayah Alexandria Oiramla
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... - Philippians 4:13

Rea Mae Abriola Aguirre
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". - Phil 4:13

Patience

Guillermo Gutierrez Rivas, Jr.
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. - (Revelation 14:12)

Treasure

Babette Villanueva Ranas
Where your treasure is, there your heart is also. - Matthew 6:21

Love

Bernardita Santos
Love never fails.- 1 Corinthians 13:8

Courage

Ellis Czar Lopez
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will help you, I will strengthen you, I will lift your up with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10

Trust

Rizaldy Mindanao Villota
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own d understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy  paths. -  Proverbs 3:5-6

What about yours?


Do you have your own treasured verse or verses from the Bible? What is it and why do you consider it inspiring?



1 comment:

  1. Interesting. My favourite has always been the sermon on the mount - Matthew 5: 1-16...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...